As a result of superior design and materials, TowBrolly proudly boast a 3 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If a defect appears in the TowBrolly assembly due to defects in materials or workmanship, TowBrolly will, in its sole discretion, either:
1. Repair the defective part/ component free of charge;
2. Replace the complete assembly or
3. Refund the full purchase price of the TowBrolly excluding p&h costs
We will accept goods for return:
1. for “change of mind” reasons, if the goods are unopened and in “as new” condition; p&h not included
2. if you have received damaged goods; or
3. if the goods are faulty. P&h included
If the returned goods have a “major failure” as defined in the Australian Consumer Law, for example:
1. the goods materially depart from any description given;
2. the goods materially depart from any sample shown;
3. the goods are substantially unfit for any purpose for which they are normally supplied for; or
4. the goods are not of acceptable quality because they are unsafe;
then we will remedy the situation in the manner chosen by you, either by refunding your money including or replacing the goods
In the event that a return is the result of an error of our company or website – we will, at our option, issue a full credit or return label for pickup of the parts to be returned to our facility, or repair or replace the goods.
1. Where we are replacing the goods, replacement goods will not be sent until orignal goods are returned.
2. Failure to provide a Return Authorisation Number as requested will delay processing of your claim.
3. Unless the goods are returned on the basis that they are faulty or damaged, goods must be in new condition, including the original box, packaging, all manuals and accessories. The value of missing items and/or damaged items where the damage occurred after delivery will be deducted from any credit or refund amount of a return.
4. Unless the goods are returned on the basis that they are faulty, goods that show clear evidence of use will not be accepted for refund.
5. Where we are providing a refund, you can expect a refund within 14 business days of our receipt of the goods in question. Refunds will be in the same form previously accepted for payment.In the event that a return is the result of an error of our company or website – we will, at our option, issue a full credit or return label for pickup of the parts to be returned to our facility, or repair or replace the goods.
The Warranty will not apply where: a) The TowBrolly has been modified or repaired by someone other than TowBrolly.The TowBrolly Assembly has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed. overloading of the TowBrolly beyond its specified or recommended safe working load weight capacities. The TowBrolly has been subject to abnormal conditions , including temperature, water, humidity, pressure, s tress or similar. The defect in the TowBrolly assembly has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. The defect in the TowBrolly has arisen due to the unlawful or unusual operation of the vehicle to which it is fitted/used . The purchaser has failed to properly secure the TowBrolly to the tow-ball using both fixing bolts as recommended in the Use & Care documentation available at time of purchase and on the TowBrolly website. The defect in the TowBrolly arisen due to the purchaser’s failure to properly assemble, install, fit, maintain or use the TowBrolly in accordance with the specifications and instructions provided by TowBrolly and recommended in the Use & Care documentation available at time of purchase and on the TowBrolly website.The defect in the TowBrolly has arisen due to excessive or unusual wind loading caused by inappropriate use in high wind, moderate gale , near gale ,strong breeze, gale, as recommended in the Use & Care documentation available at time of purchase and on the TowBrolly website